Terms And Conditions:
Wit-Color Digital has all rights reserved.
- 1. Services Which will be provided :
- Graphic Design
- Pull Up Banners & Roll Up Banners
- Banner Wall Posters
- Textile Printing
- Indoor & Outdoor Printing
- Vinyl Printing
- Flatboard Printing
- PVC Printing
- X –Banner Printing
- Fabric Printing
- Quick Show Packages
- 2. Payment Terms:
- We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities.
- Instant EFT
- We can only do works once payment is made and showing in our bank account.
- 3. Delivery of Goods
- Wit-Color Digital will only deliver via courier service provided by us.
- Courier service straight to your door.
- Wit-Color Digital as obligation to deliver straight to your door only by physical address given by client in a event of client given incorrect physical address a levy fee will be charged to customer. A levy fee of 10% of products value
- Delivery times 5-7 working days on acceptance of works being done.
- Due to us using a courier service we cannot guarantee delivery always a straight forward thing due to strikes, unforeseen circumstances such as accidents,weather, late pick up by Wit-Color Digital there will always be a lead time for works which are done. If client requests same day delivery there will be a charge to customer.
- 4. Guarantees and Warranties:
4.1. Wit-Color Digital holds no guarantees if client has given incorrect artworks so will not be liable for incorrect works being done.
4.2 Wit-Color Digital holds no warranties on works being done on any works being done.
4.3 Insurance is offered to customer on quote if client requests so.
By accessing the website at https://www.witcolor.co.za, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wit-Color Digital’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wit-Color Digital’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wit-Color Digital at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Wit-Color Digital’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Wit-Color Digital makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Wit-Color Digital does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wit-Color Digital or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wit-Color Digital’s website, even if Wit-Color Digital or a Wit-Color Digital authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Wit-Color Digital’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wit-Color Digital does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Wit-Color Digital may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Wit-Color Digital does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Wit-Color Digital has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wit-Color Digital of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Wit-Color Digital may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.